forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I WANT TO SEE DALLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
proffessorsnaps

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:07 pm

That is right, I would like to see some pictures of the gorgeous Dally herself.
Oh, also i would like to see some very graphic rape scenes between Dumbledumdore and Draco. Maybe Bella can come back from the dead and have sex with edwart and Dally can see it and seek revenge on him by fucking every other character in the story and then she can get aids or maybe SARS
lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Psssh, I said to post noodz z.z
I WAZ TLDZ NOZ BY SUM1S AN CALD A PREVRT Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffessorsnaps

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:11 pm

DOOD OMG SHE SHUD TTLY POST NUDES
It would make the story more realistic to her readers because she would be able to picture the sex scenes with dally and be able to picture he HUGE WOBBLY TITS I AGREE
NOODS AND SARS sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
Dumbledumdore

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 100
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Oooooo. I like.
Draco deffinatly needs to get kidnapped and raped. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/erin.blanchette?ref=name#/pages/FaCe-ThE
Pain_and_Sufferage

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 pm

proffessorsnaps wrote:
DOOD OMG SHE SHUD TTLY POST NUDES
It would make the story more realistic to her readers because she would be able to picture the sex scenes with dally and be able to picture he HUGE WOBBLY TITS I AGREE
NOODS AND SARS sunny

OMG
NO STDS.
Jst lots uv shex. *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
proffessorsnaps wrote:
DOOD OMG SHE SHUD TTLY POST NUDES
It would make the story more realistic to her readers because she would be able to picture the sex scenes with dally and be able to picture he HUGE WOBBLY TITS I AGREE
NOODS AND SARS sunny

OMG
NO STDS.
Jst lots uv shex. *nodnod*
PSH R U FER SARS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbledumdore

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 100
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 pm

STDS WOULD ADD A TRAGIC TWIST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/erin.blanchette?ref=name#/pages/FaCe-ThE
Pain_and_Sufferage

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:15 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
proffessorsnaps wrote:
DOOD OMG SHE SHUD TTLY POST NUDES
It would make the story more realistic to her readers because she would be able to picture the sex scenes with dally and be able to picture he HUGE WOBBLY TITS I AGREE
NOODS AND SARS sunny

OMG
NO STDS.
Jst lots uv shex. *nodnod*
PSH R U FER SARS
Pffft, wat doyou think i am? A charity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
proffessorsnaps wrote:
DOOD OMG SHE SHUD TTLY POST NUDES
It would make the story more realistic to her readers because she would be able to picture the sex scenes with dally and be able to picture he HUGE WOBBLY TITS I AGREE
NOODS AND SARS sunny

OMG
NO STDS.
Jst lots uv shex. *nodnod*
PSH R U FER SARS
Pffft, wat doyou think i am? A charity?
WELZ U SHURE DU TAKZ A LOTZ MIRITE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pain_and_Sufferage

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
proffessorsnaps wrote:
DOOD OMG SHE SHUD TTLY POST NUDES
It would make the story more realistic to her readers because she would be able to picture the sex scenes with dally and be able to picture he HUGE WOBBLY TITS I AGREE
NOODS AND SARS sunny

OMG
NO STDS.
Jst lots uv shex. *nodnod*
PSH R U FER SARS
Pffft, wat doyou think i am? A charity?
WELZ U SHURE DU TAKZ A LOTZ MIRITE
I can taek 10 inches. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffessorsnaps

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 pm

NO ARGUING JUST RAPE AND MAYBE SOME FREAKING INCEST JASPER CAN COME INTO THE STORY AND FUCK EDWARD
cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
Dumbledumdore

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 100
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:28 pm

incest! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/erin.blanchette?ref=name#/pages/FaCe-ThE
He Was Tumors

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Ravenpaw Common Room

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Agreed, Proffessor Snaps. Lets resurrect you too and then make you fuck Draco.

Dumblydoor takes the back door and you'll take the front! IT'S PREFECT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No need for VIOLINS

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Cum nao.

No ned fo violins. Draco neds maor sexy time with proffessor snap. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dally
Admin
avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:27 pm

My mom wont let me post pics anymore... Sad ...
ESPECIALLY not nude wands
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dally.omgforum.net
proffessorsnaps

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Oh no Dally Surprised
Well what your mom doesnt know wont hurt her, BWAHAHAHa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
No need for VIOLINS

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Dally wrote:
My mom wont let me post pics anymore... Sad ...
ESPECIALLY not nude wands
cant be 2 hrd. stel te camra an go snap snap.
sexzie pichars. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pain_and_Sufferage

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm

A clothed wand is fine with me!!

It's ok, Dally. Is the pic in your character description really you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No need for VIOLINS

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm

proffessorsnaps wrote:
Oh no Dally Surprised
Well what your mom doesnt know wont hurt her, BWAHAHAHa
ily proffessorsnaps. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffessorsnaps

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:40 pm

No need for VIOLINS wrote:
proffessorsnaps wrote:
Oh no Dally Surprised
Well what your mom doesnt know wont hurt her, BWAHAHAHa
ily proffessorsnaps. <3
ily 2 violins rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No need for VIOLINS

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:46 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off.
I's can has cig yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 pm

No need for VIOLINS wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off.
I's can has cig yes?
-gives a cig-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No need for VIOLINS

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 pm

AIGHT wrote:
No need for VIOLINS wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Take it off, take it off, take it off, take it off.
I's can has cig yes?
-gives a cig-
omg nu wai. affraid
ily 2!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffessorsnaps

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:50 pm

guyz i think i have a bladder infection because i love fts so damn much flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO SEE DALLY   

Back to top Go down
 
I WANT TO SEE DALLY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Suggestions-
Jump to: