"I FUCKING HATE CARPETS!"

and

"it was flopping around like a crazy penis"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
umbiblical chord

PostSubject: Re: FAV QUOTES   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Quote :
“Oh! Why aren’t you awake, honey?” she said walk towards the baby, “It’s way past your bed time its like 2:60am…” she said squinting to read the cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the POWEERS

PostSubject: LUPIN   Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:03 pm

“Fucking you kids paying attention to me and my bitch having sex??”

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterIntoWine

PostSubject: Re: FAV QUOTES   Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Doesn't understand wat mean '' He was tumors '' lolll.

MayB it's Bcauz i'm french ='(. Care to tell me wat's funny?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
89synyster

PostSubject: Re: FAV QUOTES   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm

they got back on the boat to the great hall and saw Harry in his chess board playing with himself.

“Harry we need to ask you a favour.” Said Dally…

“Listen I’m really busy I have OWLS to study for,” he said tireslsy.

“You don’t need fucken owls,” said Hiei pissily, “You fuckin have the sarserers stone which means you don’t fukcen need it now hear us out okay??”

“I Guess your right…” he sighed and stood up, “But this better be good I don’t have time to waste on you mudbloods.”

“Listen Dumbledore is trying to rape people here,” said Dally (she sued her feminine charms to while him over), “And now that hes teamed up with the most powerful wizard Myshtique its gonna be way worse… she can transferm into ANYTHING and so can I but shes gonna use his powers for bad.”

“no FUCK YOU FUCKING WANKER TWAT,” screamed Harry at the top of his tongue, “Dumbledore would NEVER DO THAT. He’s my DAD”

“Hes not your dad, Harry,” said Hermione coming out from under him and putting a hand on him, “James was your dad, he was murdered by Voldemort remember? Are you horcruxed??”

“Nigga FUCK no,” said Harry “Im sorry he never acts like this he must be fucked up maybe he’s on acid,” said Hermione. “Yeah Hermione and I have both been smoking some pots,” said Ron, “But we didn’t thank Harry would get into it or worse…”

“FUCK YOU ALL” said Harry and flew away on his Broomstick. “Oh god dammit Hermione,” said Ron slapping her, “You fucking did it aging just like wane you confarted him about the needles…”

“The needles?” Dally asked, “What needles?”

“Harry has been using Haroine…” Ron admittered… “A lot of people have now that DUmble dore is gone and look its just not a good time.”

They all walked away. “Were not ever gonna get that bloody Harry Pothead to join us hestoo fucked up on drugs,” said Link. “Well maybe we will, hes already a fuckin jewtwat maybe we can just fuck him up more to confince him hes on our side.”

“How will we do that? we killed Snape remember? And his dick,” said Sasuke.

“That’s still hope though… we have… UMBRUDGE,” said Link. “No she’s dead your mormon,” said Sasuke, “We need Lupin.” “Okay!”

As of right now that is my all time favorite quote! To met it's an LOL...what? Moment and if you don't know what "LOL..what?" means then you need to check out youtube poop: the future is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAV QUOTES   

Back to top Go down

FAV QUOTES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3