forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SPELLING AND GRAMMER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

have i let you down?
yes... you shroud fix tha mittens
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
no i like it the way it is
80%
 80% [ 32 ]
fix a lil but not too much
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
^____^ I LIKE BANANANAS
14%
 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 40
 

AuthorMessage
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 am

i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
He Was Tumors

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Ravenpaw Common Room

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:18 am

AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwart

avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : proffessor snap's jeep

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am

He Was Tumors wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbledore Danished

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 am

Edwart wrote:
He Was Tumors wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Fifthed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macnoggle's Orifice

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 27
Location : An orifice in Macnoggles body....preferably an eye socket or something

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 am

Dumbledore Danished wrote:
Edwart wrote:
He Was Tumors wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Fifthed.
Sixty Ninethed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:59 am

Macnoggle’s Orifice wrote:
Dumbledore Danished wrote:
Edwart wrote:
He Was Tumors wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Fifthed.
Sixty Ninethed

Ahh snap
... eighty-onethd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Macnoggle’s Orifice wrote:
Dumbledore Danished wrote:
Edwart wrote:
He Was Tumors wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Fifthed.
Sixty Ninethed

Ahh snap
... eighty-onethd
Over nine-thousandthd Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Out of your mom

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 25
Location : Out with ur mom

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Dun change a thing Dally!
We all love it the way it is.
Don't let anyone talk you down. They just can't see the genius in this story like the rest of us can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macnoggle's Orifice

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 27
Location : An orifice in Macnoggles body....preferably an eye socket or something

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:25 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Macnoggle’s Orifice wrote:
Dumbledore Danished wrote:
Edwart wrote:
He Was Tumors wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Fifthed.
Sixty Ninethed

Ahh snap
... eighty-onethd
Over nine-thousandthd Cool
Damn you and your awesomeness for beating me to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Macnoggle's Orifice wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Macnoggle’s Orifice wrote:
Dumbledore Danished wrote:
Edwart wrote:
He Was Tumors wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i use swords good wrote:
Edwart wrote:
YUR DREAMZ HAV CUM TRU DEN bounce
Like the baby.


But yeah, Dally, it's much more important to your fans that we learn WHAT HAPPENS! Everyone already read the old chapters, so you don't have to go back and fix them. We like them enough to keep reading, and we want to know what will happen next! Please don't spend time working on OLD chapters - write NEW ones! We will love you forever!
Seconded.
Thirded.
Fourthed.
Fifthed.
Sixty Ninethed

Ahh snap
... eighty-onethd
Over nine-thousandthd Cool
Damn you and your awesomeness for beating me to it.
xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffessorsnaps

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Some of me is in the afterlife, but my dick is out the window

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Dally, your writing is wonderful, everytime I read it I feel complete. Dont listen to that mean person who is just trying to bring you down because they are jealous of you. No one has such a vivid imagination as you and I think that you should express it just the way you are now because its absolutely perfect. I love your stories dear, keep up the amazing work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaCe-ThE-StRaNgE/55049549974?v=inf
No need for VIOLINS

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:56 am

Dally, you're my idol. I love your writing. <3333

Please keep adding more chapters. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LONG WHITE BEAR

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 106
Location : Dumbledumdore's chin

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:10 pm

IF YOU USE RIGHT GRAMMER I WILL BE TUMORZ. D:<
WRITE THE WAY YOU FEEL LIKE WRITING K?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LillyAnnePotter

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Profeser Snap's Jeep

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm

LONG WHITE BEAR wrote:
IF YOU USE RIGHT GRAMMER I WILL BE TUMORZ. D:<
WRITE THE WAY YOU FEEL LIKE WRITING K?
Together we can be double tumorz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumble's Door

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : my orifice

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Dally wrote:
Kurama wrote:
yeh! dont make us wat 4 the next chap! ur writin is prefect!

lol prefect? Razz hehe like a prefect of slytherin????
o DAYUM she is good at the grammers!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E-dwarf

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm

you should leave it the way it is becasue tones of people like it that way i know i like it it is funny that way and a good story besides you should think about it you have a lot of fans here and in gaia and elsewhere (duno where though) and it is mostly becuase of your grammar it is funny people like it it gets boreing to write the same way as the rest of the world it makes it so that way YOU wrote the story not some one else if you change it i dont think it will be much of your story any more i hopew you get what i am saying and srry for the LONG post i am great at ranting lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grred

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Edwart's mouth.

PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Okay, Dally, DO NOT listen to him... Or her... IT! You write perfectly fine!

And you're no longer goth!? What!? Why!? What's wrong with being goth!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SPELLING AND GRAMMER   

Back to top Go down
 
SPELLING AND GRAMMER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» immigrants
» Create-a-card OCG
» Spelling the Character Names: What Do You Prefer
» Them Mysteries Of the Pokemon world (The for grammer lovers)
» Studying grammar is more important than practising conversation skills.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Updates-
Jump to: