forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dally-Con '09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
i use swords good

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : barging in on Saspluke (FANGASM!)

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 am

lolz. I've never been to a 'con, but I would SO go to Dally-Con.

MOAR IDEAS FOR COSTUMES!

I could come wielding swords good, and show off my ninjask skills for killing.

OMG someone needs to get a pink jeep like Prof Snaps' and pick everyone up! It shall be a Dally-con-caravan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LillyAnnePotter

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Profeser Snap's Jeep

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:11 pm

I can only go if it's in California.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam & Steve

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-20
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm

LillyAnnePotter wrote:
I can only go if it's in California.
same here.
we should meet up at comi-con next week.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LillyAnnePotter

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Profeser Snap's Jeep

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Adam & Steve wrote:
LillyAnnePotter wrote:
I can only go if it's in California.
same here.
we should meet up at comi-con next week.
Laughing
OK, what city is it in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam & Steve

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-20
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm

LillyAnnePotter wrote:
Adam & Steve wrote:
LillyAnnePotter wrote:
I can only go if it's in California.
same here.
we should meet up at comi-con next week.
Laughing
OK, what city is it in?
it's in San Diego
but you have to have bought comi-con tickets back a WHILE ago.
they are all sold out D;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LillyAnnePotter

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Profeser Snap's Jeep

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Adam & Steve wrote:
LillyAnnePotter wrote:
Adam & Steve wrote:
LillyAnnePotter wrote:
I can only go if it's in California.
same here.
we should meet up at comi-con next week.
Laughing
OK, what city is it in?
it's in San Diego
but you have to have bought comi-con tickets back a WHILE ago.
they are all sold out D;
LOL, that's like, 7 hours from where I live.
Any chance you'd like to come to SF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam & Steve

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-20
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:20 pm

LillyAnnePotter wrote:
Adam & Steve wrote:
LillyAnnePotter wrote:
Adam & Steve wrote:
LillyAnnePotter wrote:
I can only go if it's in California.
same here.
we should meet up at comi-con next week.
Laughing
OK, what city is it in?
it's in San Diego
but you have to have bought comi-con tickets back a WHILE ago.
they are all sold out D;
LOL, that's like, 7 hours from where I live.
Any chance you'd like to come to SF?
I dont own a car so i would have to use my brothers and i dont think he would be keen on that. silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LONG WHITE BEAR

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 106
Location : Dumbledumdore's chin

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:24 pm

I LIBBZ IN FLAWRIDA WUT ABOUT ME? I'D SO COME IN A LONG WHITE BEAR SOOT.
AND FUCK I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GO ON A AIRPLAINZ TO GO ANYWHERZ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LillyAnnePotter

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Profeser Snap's Jeep

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 pm

LONG WHITE BEAR wrote:
I LIBBZ IN FLAWRIDA WUT ABOUT ME? I'D SO COME IN A LONG WHITE BEAR SOOT.
AND FUCK I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GO ON A AIRPLAINZ TO GO ANYWHERZ.
Why don't they let you in airplanes?
Adam&Steve: Take the brother with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam & Steve

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-20
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 pm

i dun tink dat dally-con iz gunna happin guyz

my brother hates san fransisco.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LillyAnnePotter

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-07-20
Age : 57
Location : Profeser Snap's Jeep

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Adam & Steve wrote:
i dun tink dat dally-con iz gunna happin guyz

my brother hates san fransisco.
Crying or Very sad
How dally will never be im pig nated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serious Black

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 am

i use swords good wrote:
lolz. I've never been to a 'con, but I would SO go to Dally-Con.

MOAR IDEAS FOR COSTUMES!

I could come wielding swords good, and show off my ninjask skills for killing.

OMG someone needs to get a pink jeep like Prof Snaps' and pick everyone up! It shall be a Dally-con-caravan!

OMGOMGOMG that would be awesome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYTHERING!

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Daldo wrote:
Give me a time and a place...

Preferably in Louisville, KY.

I'm not willing to drive any farther than across the river.

I'd be down for that! I'm in Lexington, KY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Next Ritalin

avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Edwards Pocket

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:40 am

Omgosh. If it was near me, I would sooo go.
best idae evrr !!!1!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grred

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Edwart's mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:54 pm

I agree! We shuld do it @ comicon!

But i livz in floureeduh! It wuld tak 4evur 2 get dare. No

We canz nevr b 2gthr. (CRIES)

But i wuld ttly b edwad if i wre 2 cum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwarf

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 26
Location : nowhurrz

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 pm

D:
im 2 tall to show up as Edwarf
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BabiesesCumming

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:22 pm

I is old to be cumming babieses. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwarf

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 26
Location : nowhurrz

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 pm

BabiesesCumming wrote:
I is old to be cumming babieses. Sad
*hug*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pain_and_Sufferage

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 pm

I voet thatw e jsut hav a millon billion Dally-cons.
That wa,y evrybodyu gos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dead as a Doorsnail-

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2009-07-20
Location : Hiding in Dumbledoor's hollister jeans >w<

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 am

I WOULD CUM LEIK, BUT YOU ALL LIVES IN AMERICA AND I'M LEIK IN THE U.K D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
He smeared warmly.

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 52
Location : Snaps Jeep

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
I voet thatw e jsut hav a millon billion Dally-cons.
That wa,y evrybodyu gos!

And we can share pictures!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dally.omgforum.net/index.htm
BAMFED

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 pm

I'd go if there was on in PA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edwarf

avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 26
Location : nowhurrz

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 am

im too white to come as Edwarf roflzzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pain_and_Sufferage

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Edwarf wrote:
im too white to come as Edwarf roflzzz
At teh risk of soundsing racist, what abot blackface?
Ecsept, not blackface but black forhead and neck. Make face pasty white like Edward. ^^

If I cosplays, I cosplays as bumblebees. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:40 pm

OMG, GAYS.

dibz on bean canine-draco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dally-Con '09   

Back to top Go down
 
Dally-Con '09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Suggestions-
Jump to: