Share | 

alrigh guys chex out this bullshit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dally's Patty

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm

tootrueisdeath wrote:
Most loved? Seriously? Find me at least ten people who say they truly like what she has written.
I've seen better crap on Quizilla. And that's saying something, because they has gone down the drain recently.

YUR JUS JELOUS!

Dally i luff yur wok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootrueisdeath

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:28 pm

GAYZ wrote:
tootrueisdeath wrote:
Most loved? Seriously? Find me at least ten people who say they truly like what she has written.
I've seen better crap on Quizilla. And that's saying something, because they has gone down the drain recently.

YUR JUS JELOUS!

Dally i luff yur wok.

Yeah sure, I'm sooo jealous.
NOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dally's Patty

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 pm

tootrueisdeath wrote:
GAYZ wrote:
tootrueisdeath wrote:

YUR JUS JELOUS!

Dally i luff yur wok.

Yeah sure, I'm sooo jealous.
NOT

Your failure to process sarcasm is beyond my comprehension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
For Sars

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 pm

[quote="tootrueisdeath"]Most loved? Seriously? Find me at least ten people who say they truly like what she has written.

OneThousandTimes wrote:
Oh, so it's a miniscule cabinet of jokes and kindergarden-esque insults. [/quote="OneThousandTimes"]
What part of I wasn't joking do you not understand??

lololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbles Long White Bear

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 am

tootrueisdeath wrote:
[sarcasm]Awesome grammar is awesome.[/sarcasm]

Also, just so you know, I think it can be agreed upon that joining a forum just to bitch about it is pathetic, and shows you have quite a lack of social life.
I'm getting the idea you're just coming in here to make everyone here--the people who, SURPRISINGLY, actually enjoy Dally's story-- and just ruin their fun. Not only that, but you're bashing Dally.

Bashing us is one thing, but when you bring Dally into it, that's not called for. Dally has honestly done nothing to you. She didn't ask you to read her story, she didn't force you to read it either. Don't like the story that you WILLINGLY read? Get the fuck out. Honestly. This is quite clearly a forum for those who wish to share their love of Dally and enjoy it together. No one made you read it, you just came in here to bug people. And that's what I find so funny about every single person who does this. They read the story, come to the forums, and trash it and Dally just to get people worked up. You know what I do when I don't like something? I walk away and don't look at it again. Because what good will it do people to dwell on the things they think suck? None, so why not just move on a keep your damn trap shut about things other people like? Oh yeah, that's right, because you're probably one of those people who think they're SOO right and always have to have the last word, have to impose their way of thinking on others.

Anyway, just thought I might try to enlighten an ignorant person. But really, what good does it do? Another one will show up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Dumbles Long White Bear wrote:
tootrueisdeath wrote:

Also, just so you know, I think it can be agreed upon that joining a forum just to bitch about it is pathetic, and shows you have quite a lack of social life.
I'm getting the idea you're just coming in here to make everyone here--the people who, SURPRISINGLY, actually enjoy Dally's story-- and just ruin their fun. Not only that, but you're bashing Dally.

Bashing us is one thing, but when you bring Dally into it, that's not called for. Dally has honestly done nothing to you. She didn't ask you to read her story, she didn't force you to read it either. Don't like the story that you WILLINGLY read? Get the fuck out. Honestly. This is quite clearly a forum for those who wish to share their love of Dally and enjoy it together. No one made you read it, you just came in here to bug people. And that's what I find so funny about every single person who does this. They read the story, come to the forums, and trash it and Dally just to get people worked up. You know what I do when I don't like something? I walk away and don't look at it again. Because what good will it do people to dwell on the things they think suck? None, so why not just move on a keep your damn trap shut about things other people like? Oh yeah, that's right, because you're probably one of those people who think they're SOO right and always have to have the last word, have to impose their way of thinking on others.

Anyway, just thought I might try to enlighten an ignorant person. But really, what good does it do? Another one will show up sooner or later.

I completly agree D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbles Long White Bear

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Thank you Ritalin. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootrueisdeath

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:45 am

tootrueisdeath wrote:

Well it appears that humanity just gets worse because of dumbass people like you and dally. I fell sorry for all of you. I really do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 pm

tootrueisdeath wrote:
tootrueisdeath wrote:

Well it appears that humanity just gets worse because of dumbass people like you and dally. I fell sorry for all of you. I really do.

Did you enjoy your trip?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbles Long White Bear

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:42 pm

tootrueisdeath wrote:

Again, great grammar. >_>

Of course, you can just blame the shortfalls of the human race on "people like Dally and I", because, you know, it's all our fault.
World hunger? Yep, I did that. I rerouted all the food so it would be transported to North Amareica, simotaniously causing obesity.
World War II? All me. I convinced Hitler to kill the Jews even though I wasn't even a THOUGHT back then.
This economic depression we're in? Oh yeah, I caused the stocks to fail, causing my own father to get laid off. I just love watching people struggle to make it through.

Fuck you, man. Like, really? You're going to blame ME and DALLY for causing humanity to detiriorate? Think that through a bit. No, it isn't our fault. But I love how you like to point fingers, when I can say you're just as much a dumbass for picking a fight over the damn internet and bashing something you willingly read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professors Macnoggle

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 am

If people are only going to bash on Dally why bother signing up for this forum? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grred

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh my god! People who join the forum to argue are a waste of interwebs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 pm

This thread is still going, seriously though DROP THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LIKE DALLY ARE RUINING THE HUMAN RACE!!! Fuck, I took a break from here cause of financial problems because the GOVERNMENT IS PURPOSELY FUCKING PEOPLE OVER.

Seriously, you people trying to say Dally is ignorant need to look at your own pathetic life. Coming to a forum where we, the fans, like reading off the wall shit, fucking enjoying it and making fun of it cause we need a break from grammar and/or a hectic life, while all you do is bullshit around on how someone/group of people are destroying the human race. Well I'm here to tell you if you want to know what's fucking humanity over, read Oswell's 1984, seriously, that shit is happening right now. Now kindly fuck off cause both sides are not winning this battle.

Forum people, listen to me, just continuing this worthless battle is like arguing to a wall and not going anywhere.

I'm out for now, if I have to reply again by reading that this shit of an argument is still continuing I'm going to be furious and upset with you people. /rant

Edit: I sweared alot on here, find it offensive I'm sorry, but seriously this is getting old really fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
He Was Tumors

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 pm

tootrueisdeath wrote:
Omfg you are so fucking stupid. Kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morgisback

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:03 am

Translation to everything written so far:

".......BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   

Back to top Go down

alrigh guys chex out this bullshit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2