Share | 

alrigh guys chex out this bullshit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dally
Admin

PostSubject: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 am

thiz is frump TwitardAssassinLuigiLargo (what a stupad name what does that even mean??)

Quote :
Listen, Dally. Clearly English is not your first language, and I can respect that. But when you make such horrendous errors as you do, it is time to stop writing and call a tutor. Your Mary-Sue friends appear out of nowhere in the story, you turned an 85-year-old man into what can only presumably be his 23-year-old self, you put a MALL next to Hogwarts, and you classify people by the stores they shop at. (If you're against the so-called "preps" who shop there, then aren't you doing the same thing they are by basing your judgements on someone by what they wear? You're stooping to their level. I wouldn't presume to know someone just at first glance.)

And we're not even getting into your disgrace of Good Charlotte's Billy Martin. Everyone else, I couldn't care less about because the Twilight series is a disgrace and I am not a rabid fan of Harry Potter.

How are a snake's eyes compassionate? How can someone get cold "toes"? (I believe you meant cold feet.) How is Mystique, your "mother," only ten years older than you?

And why, for the love of God, is being homosexual cause for a vendetta (not VENDITTO)?

I sincerely hope that this story is an extreme parody, and if it is, you have my respect, because no one above the age of fourteen with an IQ greater than eight would ever find your fanfiction worthy of their time.

Just because your friends are in it doesn't mean it's good. And I hope that by reading this, your IQ was raised, because mine most certainly dropped when I read "Face the Strange" (I refuse to use your alternating caps).

Don't write again until you can say something intelligent.

well i m not gunn write back sub rosa, im gonna reply hee were wall of my fan s can see and make fun to asl.

fist:: wtf not "eng 1st language" even mean? i obveously know eng or i would not be typing it now here
sex:: who is 86 in my story?
twee:: its a fiction
fou five and ever oter number: ITS A FUCTION
okay and my fans lve me ur the onyl one who doesnt
i met ur matsime in disguise >Sad >Sad and if ur i will burn you alive you henous bitch

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dally.omgforum.net
turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Dally, wasn't threatning people was what got you in trouble in the first place? I know it's never fun reciveing harsh criticisms of your own literary work, but it is no reason to burn someone alive.

Maybe I can help clear up with what whats-his/her-face said.

In the Harry Potter series, Dumbledore's age is uncerain but he is definitly older than how you portray him. I think he is older than 80 though.

They are also saying, in not so many words, that they are jealous of your fame. You see how the person says we, the fans, are of low intelligence? I am 16 and my IQ is higher than 8. He/she would only say it because yoyu are so famous and their writing goes unnoticed or gets way more criticisms.

Love you Dally~

Turningcumintowater
Back to top Go down
View user profile
It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Dally, threatening does nothing.

And like cum said, they're jealous. I mean, honestly, do what's their face have a cult? NO. I'm considered a semi-genius, and I love your story Dally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Are you joking? Someone, please tell me this is just some giant, well orchestrated charade. Otherwise my faith in humanity might be shattered. I'm not trying to be cruel, but this story is an offense against literature. There are so many issues with the writing alone that I could write an essay on the matter.
I mean, if this is just a silly little story between you and your friends that's fine, but it seems like you think this is an actual well thought out plot that is well written and paced. The sheer amount of typos alone hurts me to read, not counting the words completely misused and the very innappropriate use of msn-speak in a story.
Again, if this is a joke then you are a master of your craft, one of the greastest comedic minds of our time. Otherwise, this is just a very sad reflection of the psyche of a young woman. And if this is serious, and anyone begs to differ with my opinion, I'd be more than happy to debate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 pm

I completely retract my previous post. After reading some of the forum posts, what I should really write an essay about is the symbiotic relationship between Dally and her readers. It is brilliant, and sort of scary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:01 am

Frank wrote:
I completely retract my previous post. After reading some of the forum posts, what I should really write an essay about is the symbiotic relationship between Dally and her readers. It is brilliant, and sort of scary.
abput time someone did that! let me reid it when finish
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
Link

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:38 am

Please don't be violent Dally. No good will come of it. Besides he's a unintelligent moron that doesn't see how good your work it. And I can clear up those questions for you.

1: He has got it in his head that you wasn't born in the USA, therefore don't know English too well.
2: Sadly he's calling you 86, and being VERY childish about it.
3-Infinity: He doesn't grasp the concept if fiction.

Last edited by Link on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:24 am

Link wrote:
Please don't be violent Dally. No good will come of it. Besides he's a faggot that doesn't see how good your work it.
ahem please readjust your words...
Back to top Go down
Link

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 am

Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:
Please don't be violent Dally. No good will come of it. Besides he's a (blank) that doesn't see how good your work it.

I cannot help the way I was raised. ._.' But in my book it means moron. I have always referred it to stupid people. I didn't mean to offend. ;^;
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:35 am

sometimes you must go agasitn som e of your upblinging, like me myself i have denied the portuguese alcoholism and soap oprah watching because believe them to be dangeros activites of brain destructing
Back to top Go down
Link

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 am

I understand, but sometimes its a force of habit. I haven't had booze since June. Which I'm glad I've starting to quit drinking.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:
Please don't be violent Dally. No good will come of it. Besides he's a faggot that doesn't see how good your work it.

whats wrong with fagot?
Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Dally wrote:
Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:

whats wrong with fagot?

It's a degrogatory term used against homosexuals. Some, including myself, find it very offensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:21 pm

THE BREAST INSIDE wrote:
Dally wrote:
Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:

whats wrong with fagot?

It's a degrogatory term used against homosexuals. Some, including myself, find it very offensive.

yea well if ur a homo and a jerk u can be called faggot like dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Dally wrote:
THE BREAST INSIDE wrote:
Dally wrote:
Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:

whats wrong with fagot?

dally, you shouldnt downgrade gay people you are a bisexual yourself (i can tell from your writing i am a bit psychanalogue)
Back to top Go down
Dally
Admin

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Bean Gay wrote:
Dally wrote:
THE BREAST INSIDE wrote:
Dally wrote:
Bean Gay wrote:
Link wrote:

whats wrong with fagot?

dally, you shouldnt downgrade gay people you are a bisexual yourself (i can tell from your writing i am a bit psychanalogue)

wtf are you talking about???
omg im not bi... srsly wtf like im not against that or bi ppl but im not ive nver dated a grl and dont
plan on it i would never date a girl or kiss one or n e thing...
Back to top Go down
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

so you're not lady gagas gothic alter ego? =( i was hoping...
Back to top Go down
Professors Macnoggle

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Dallydally....there's no need for violins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grred

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Frank wrote:

YOU CAN'T LOLZ DISREGARD THAT! YOU SUCK COCK! Mad

Dally, I luvz you. I tttly agree with evry1 else. Tere jelous of ur fame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootrueisdeath

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

[quote="Dally"]thiz is frump TwitardAssassinLuigiLargo (what a stupad name what does that even mean??)

Quote :
Listen, Dally. Clearly English is not your first language, and I can respect that. But when you make such horrendous errors as you do, it is time to stop writing and call a tutor. Your Mary-Sue friends appear out of nowhere in the story, you turned an 85-year-old man into what can only presumably be his 23-year-old self, you put a MALL next to Hogwarts, and you classify people by the stores they shop at. (If you're against the so-called "preps" who shop there, then aren't you doing the same thing they are by basing your judgements on someone by what they wear? You're stooping to their level. I wouldn't presume to know someone just at first glance.)

And we're not even getting into your disgrace of Good Charlotte's Billy Martin. Everyone else, I couldn't care less about because the Twilight series is a disgrace and I am not a rabid fan of Harry Potter.

How are a snake's eyes compassionate? How can someone get cold "toes"? (I believe you meant cold feet.) How is Mystique, your "mother," only ten years older than you?

And why, for the love of God, is being homosexual cause for a vendetta (not VENDITTO)?

I sincerely hope that this story is an extreme parody, and if it is, you have my respect, because no one above the age of fourteen with an IQ greater than eight would ever find your fanfiction worthy of their time.

Just because your friends are in it doesn't mean it's good. And I hope that by reading this, your IQ was raised, because mine most certainly dropped when I read "Face the Strange" (I refuse to use your alternating caps).

quote]

It would be less embarassing for you if English was your second language. I hope someone fires your English teachers because the way you write is a disgrace.
Dally, you are a disgrace to America. You are the reason everyone thinks Americans are stupid.
No I am not jealous. What the hell would I be jealous of?
Seriously, what fame does she have? A website with about 10 people who like her?
That's not being famous if you ask me.
For the love of humanity, please stop writing.
Spare future generations from the crap that comes out of your obviously f*cked up mind.
Btw, what drugs are you taking when you write this??
I wanna know so I can stay far away from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneThousandTimes

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm

[quote="tootrueisdeath"]
Dally wrote:
thiz is frump TwitardAssassinLuigiLargo (what a stupad name what does that even mean??)

Quote :

quote]

It would be less embarassing for you if English was your second language. I hope someone fires your English teachers because the way you write is a disgrace.
Dally, you are a disgrace to America. You are the reason everyone thinks Americans are stupid.
Seriously, what fame does she have? A website with about 10 people who like her?
Spare future generations from the crap that comes out of your obviously f*cked up mind.

You obviously don't get it. It's okay. Many people don't. Don't feel bad that you just can't get to Dally's level. However, I think we'd all appreciate it if you stopped filling our forums with your nonsense (and miniscule cabinet of "jokes"). Feel free to join our discussions again when your IQ comes back. (I recall you losing a great deal of it from another post). Happy trails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootrueisdeath

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:48 pm

[quote="OneThousandTimes"]
tootrueisdeath wrote:
Dally wrote:

Quote :

quote]

You obviously don't get it. It's okay. Many people don't. Don't feel bad that you just can't get to Dally's level. However, I think we'd all appreciate it if you stopped filling our forums with your nonsense (and miniscule cabinet of "jokes"). Feel free to join our discussions again when your IQ comes back. (I recall you losing a great deal of it from another post). Happy trails.

What don't I get?
Why would I wanna go all the way down to Dally's level?
What jokes? I seriously want to know what she is on.
Even with my IQ gone down, it's still higher than anybody who actually thinks Dally is some kind of genius.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneThousandTimes

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:15 pm

[quote="tootrueisdeath"]
OneThousandTimes wrote:
tootrueisdeath wrote:
Dally wrote:

Quote :

quote]

What don't I get?
Why would I wanna go all the way down to Dally's level?
What jokes? I seriously want to know what she is on.
Even with my IQ gone down, it's still higher than anybody who actually thinks Dally is some kind of genius.

Oh, so it's a miniscule cabinet of jokes and kindergarden-esque insults. May as well call me a poo poo head while you're at it. Just don't make anyone cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
For Sars

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Quote :

10 fans? wtf are u on. if u paid closer attention u might have noticed the fact that dally is one of the most loved fanfiction authors of all time. imeansrsly. its not the number of fans, its the motion of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tootrueisdeath

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Most loved? Seriously? Find me at least ten people who say they truly like what she has written.
I've seen better crap on Quizilla. And that's saying something, because they has gone down the drain recently.

[quote="OneThousandTimes"]Oh, so it's a miniscule cabinet of jokes and kindergarden-esque insults. [/quote="OneThousandTimes"]
What part of I wasn't joking do you not understand??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alrigh guys chex out this bullshit   

Back to top Go down

alrigh guys chex out this bullshit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next