forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:13 am

Heay peeps! :-D So, since Face The Strange is lyke, for sure the best fanficion in the entire history of fanfiction, I was thinking it deserves more than mere fanart. It deserves a panal by panal layout of it's sheer sexy awsumness. It deserves...
A MOTHER FURKING AWSOME MANGA!!!!! IN TRIBUTE TO DALLY-SAMA AND ALL HER GREATNESS!! I'm working on character desines right now. Oooooh, so many cute bishie boys to draw! <3 <3 <3

This is a Little samPle PAGE. sTILL working on Dally's outfit...

What do U guys think? Isit a good idea? :3 Plz tell me! <3

EDIT: And it's a go! The list of Chapter One's sections that are avalible is at the end of this page. :-D Have at it!

EDIT EDIT: Half my section is posted! Check page three. <3

Last edited by THE BREAST INSIDE on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 am

It seems to be a good idea... I wanna halp with this. Like a collab manga like the Phoenix Wright ones, different artists but same general idea. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kristalizabeth.deviantart.com
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am

oh relly god idea, i think this has very potential be the one of the best manga areound. i myself unfortuanetly canot help in it though i am not very artistitty, i mean i can draw a little buuut.. i think not good enouf and dallys story desreves the bast!
oh one litter comment though, i been watching the scatches and i really liket them but i noticed aboot the bishownens it seams you antrohpomansized shadow? i would change that persoanaly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm

omj yes! i would luv 2 make a action comic book face the strange but i am not fully trained in the force so my drarwing skills are not complete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Heh, we wouldn't have to all be super good at drawing. Love for Dally is all we need!

Link: Your drawings are awsome! <3 I've never collabed before, but it would be fun to try.

Bean Gay: Thanks. But I can't draw Shadow, like, at all. D: He's too hedgemice.

The Next Ritalin: YOUR USERNAME, IT IS LOVE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

o wall thank u Embarassed
i try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
High and Violet Hiei

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm

This is a yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/9532847
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 am

High and Violet Hiei wrote:
This is a yay!

Wanna help? I was thinking of divvying up the first chapter, and whoever wants to make a page or two can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 am

i change i mind, i decidet i want a part of this but i think mines will suck...
Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:21 am

Bean Gay wrote:
i change i mind, i decidet i want a part of this but i think mines will suck...

I'm sure it will be awsome. You should totally help, I wanna get as many people as possible to draw for this! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I fell flattered now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Great Depression

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 am

DO EET.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Can I help? I wanna be part of the collab. If my style isn't up to par with what you'd prefer, then I can CG your art for you. I can post samples of my CG artwork. I can at least shade decently and I can get nice thin lines, so I can ink too. C:

Edit: OP, I really liked your traditional style so I didn't ink it. Sorry if you don't like that I used some of your image. :C

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 am

[quote="It's a bear white leg"]Can I help? I wanna be part of the collab. If my style isn't up to par with what you'd prefer, then I can CG your art for you. I can post samples of my CG artwork. I can at least shade decently and I can get nice thin lines, so I can ink too. C:

Edit: OP, I really liked your traditional style so I didn't ink it. Sorry if you don't like that I used some of your image. :C[quote]

quote] Dude, that's amazing! I don't mind at all. Love the highlights! And of course you can help. I want as many different drawing styles as possible. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 am

It seems like a lot of people want to help, I'm really happy! <3 So, I went ahead and divided chapter one into eight different parts. I’m doing the first section, but besides that, anyone can go ahead and claim a section to illustrate.

There are really no other rules, you can make as many or as few pages as you want out of your section, color or non color, mocking or serious, whatever. And no, you DON’T have to be able to draw extremely well or professionally. Just have fun! The only thing I ask is that everyone makes their illustrations in some sort of comic book format. You don’t have to illustrate every single word of your section, just please don’t cut out any major plot points.

Anyway, post saying which section of chapter one you want. You can only have one section (unless some remain unclaimed), and the sections are first come, first served. I’ll try to edit the list once a section has been claimed, but please check all the posts before you pick. Only five people have shown interest so far, so you can still participate even if you haven’t posted yet. But please, only claim a section if you really do plan on drawing it. Smile

Anyway, here are the sections of Chapter One that are up for grabs:

INTRO SECTION:
Dally was riding the Hogwarts Express to Hogwarts with her best friend Edwart Cullen. She had just found out she was a witch and a vampire with Edward and now they were going to school to train to be better.
(Claimed by: No one yet)

SECTION ONE:
“Edward do you miss Bella?” I asked
“Grr I don’t want to talk about Bella” Edward said
“Oh are you guys fighting?” I asked.
“She is just being a cunt!!” he yelled “She thinks I like you… um I mean…”
“Why would she say that?” Dally asked.
“Um well uh”
KNOCK KNOCK!!! Suddenly there was a sound at the door of the trolly
“I am going around with candy would you like to buy someone?” came the voice from the door.
“YES COME IN” yelled Edward, he wanted a distraction.
(Claimed by : The Breast Inside)

SECTION TWO:
The door slid open and in came a boy with big spiky black hair and black clothes and he had his arm wrapped up.
“My name is Hiei” he said, “I am selling these candies to pay for my trip to Hogwarts…” he showed them the tray and there were Burties Botts and Candy Frogs with cards on them.
Edward noticed that Dally was staring at Hiei and growled “We aren’t interested go away.”
“Oh okay” Hiei said “WAIT”
“I am would like to buy some Buties Botts!” said Dally enthusiastically and smiling. She reached for some and touched hands with Hiei… Edwad grred.
“Oh um well… that will be… okay well it is free for you!” Hiei said he was flustered because he touched hands with Dally. He thought she was very cute.
“THANK YOU!” said Dally.
(Claimed by: Link )

SECTION THREE:
Suddenly they arrived at Hogwarts and uncame from the train.
They were greeted by a big wizard with a long white bear and a pointy hat and he said, “Come students, follow me to the great hall and we will eat and get you sorted!”
Dally and Edward got into a boat and went into the Great Hall with Dumbeldore. They sat down at a table coincidentally right next to there friend from the ship Hiei! Dally was also sitting next to a black and red hedgehog.
“My name is Shadow” said the hedgehog.
Edward began to grr again. “Why are you all talking to Dally he said?
“Calm down…” said Dally “He is my best friend, he gets a little territorial sometimes.”
“Oh okay” said Shadow.
(Claimed by: Bean Gay)

SECTION FOUR:
“Aight!” said Dumbledore “I will now sort you into the hat”
One by on each of the students (and hedgemice because there are some sonic characters) came up to the sorting hat. It told poems for the houses: there is Gryffindor, Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
“Edward Cullen…..” said the hat, “SLYTHERING!”
Edward put on a silver and green scarf and sat down a table at the end. He winked at Delly as if to say “Come to my house”
“Shadow…. SLYTHERIN!”
Shadow put on a silver and green scarf and sat down next to Edward. “Gee I hope she gets Slytherin” thought Shadow.
“Hiei….. SLYTHERIN!”
Hiei put on a silver and green scarf and sat down next to Shadow and Edward. He could not stop grazing at Dally…
(Claimed by:Dumbledore Danished)

SECTION FIVE:
Now it was Dally’s turn. “DALLY” called the hat. She was beckoned and so went up. The boys did a drumroll with their feet.
“RAVENCLAW!”
Dally’s face fell off.. she could not believe it! The boys looked so disappointed. She sadly put on he black and blue scarf and sat at a table with a group of strangers…
Lucky she found her friends Charla, Annie and Meagan at her table! “Hey guys I didn’t know you were witches!”
“Yes we are we just found out this summer” said Meagan. “I cant believe we are in the same house!”
So there was good news after all.
(Claimed by: It's a bear white leg)

SECTION SIX:
“Listen Dally I want to tell you something” said Hiei “I like you.”
“I like you too Hieie” she said softly.
Then he kissed her and their lips met, like fire.
“Ok ok that’s enough” said a voice. It was Proffessor Umbrudge the defense against dark arts teacher, “Go to your rooms”
“I’ll see you tomorrow” said Hiei and kissed her again
“I SAID ENOUGH GOD DAMMIT” shouted the Proffessor
“Bye!” said Dally
They left and from the darkness two eyes watched. IT was Edward he was mad…
(Claimed by: Edwart's Fart)

(PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTER SECTION)
This would be a preview of chapter two. Little dialogue, lotsa’ pictures.
(Claimed by: No one yet)

Last edited by THE BREAST INSIDE on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turningcumintowater

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:09 am

This sounds very interesting. I don'y think I'll participate though.

I'll just sit on my lazy ass and wait fot you guys to finish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
It's a bear white leg

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 am

I call section five! *Makes grabby hands at it and runs off with it so she can work on it*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 am

i will do number 3 please
Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 am

turningcumintowater wrote:
This sounds very interesting. I don'y think I'll participate though.

I'll just sit on my lazy ass and wait fot you guys to finish

Aww, okay. ):3 We'll do our best.

It's a bear white leg wrote:
call section five! *Makes grabby hands at it and runs off with it so she can work on it*

Hahahaha, Nice ethusiasm. It's yours. :B

Bean Gay wrote:
i will do number 3 please

Of course. Have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbledore Danished

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm

I call the sexy Section Four. 83
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Dumbledore Danished wrote:
I call the sexy Section Four. 83

Yay! A new face to join our epic quest! The sexyness that is Section four is yours! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Section 2!!!!!!! -presses the buzzer repeatedly-

I might be alittle behind, I haz work. >:
Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Link wrote:

And you are granted the delicious Section 2. No worries about timing. I has college freshmaness, so I'll be taking my sweet time as well. :B

My god, your new avatar. It defys words with it's level of awsome. Did you draw that yourself?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:31 pm

THE BREAST INSIDE wrote:
Link wrote:

And you are granted the delicious Section 2. No worries about timing. I has college freshmaness, so I'll be taking my sweet time as well. :B

My god, your new avatar. It defys words with it's level of awsome. Did you draw that yourself?
Yeah, and lulz.

I sadly didn't draw it, most of the avis I use on here I didn't draw since I cannot make them as funny as I can find 'em. Plus the title of this beauty is Link's Rape Face Plz on DA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE BREAST INSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Link wrote:
THE BREAST INSIDE wrote:
Link wrote:

Yeah, and lulz.

I sadly didn't draw it, most of the avis I use on here I didn't draw since I cannot make them as funny as I can find 'em. Plus the title of this beauty is Link's Rape Face Plz on DA. Very Happy

Haa. Haa. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Haa haa. Haa. Wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3   

Back to top Go down

Face The Strange Manga Collaboration: Section one is posted now! <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next