forum for dally's story, fts ^_^

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SO my favorite part of the story is

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IluvDally

PostSubject: SO my favorite part of the story is   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm

It's totally the crappy sentences and the horrible grammar. I mean it is like totally awesome. Like this example.
"The three of them mated downstairs" I mean the like totally needed the sex right? "to Professors Macnoggle’s orifice" I like wonder which orifice she's talking about. 'Cuz there's only like three or something. "and demanded an interview. She opened the dory" 'Cuz the word door is like totally over rated and stuff. Like totally. "to her chamber and said “Come in dearest stunts!" Because they're totally hilarious. "What can I ass you in?”" I don't know why she said ass but there must totally be a good reason.

Oh and here's another one.
"-and it’s Adam and Steve not Adam and Steve." I mean she must be completely joking there. Saying she actually does support gay. You know, totally, and is just making sure we know that.

So like everyone who totally agrees please post here or like totally contact me at my e-mail dallyluvr@live.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IluvDally

PostSubject: OMG   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 pm

I totally posted this with all my heart and like no one is replying. How totally cruel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: SO my favorite part of the story is   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:04 am

oh the quotatians you chosen are too ones i actually very fond about. about the ass bizness might i say i think irts an abbrevition of assist sometimes dally uses those for faster.
about the gay, yes very much! i think Dally is in supportive, even though she hunter for Dumbladore it thats because he is in pedophile so its diffrent.
aobut your haert, dont worry u just wait abit usully someone replys, usully me ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: SO my favorite part of the story is   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 pm

lololol, the bad parts are the best parts ;D
also, you say totally alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumble's Door

PostSubject: Re: SO my favorite part of the story is   Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 pm

The Next Ritalin wrote:
also, you say totally alot.
this is true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cry Like Onions

PostSubject: Re: SO My favorite part of the story is   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Mah fav is in happerter 17:

This made harry tear up but he just zipped up DUmbledores bag so he couldn’t see his face turn into a radish and cry like onions.

i evn nommed mah akount after da "cry like onions" pahrt. Itz soo beautiful, huh? <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frantic rush of hurry

PostSubject: Re: SO my favorite part of the story is   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 pm

ya ii liked the part where she described some1 as "like a crazy penis". i nammed my acc. after the 'frantic rush of hurry' wit da cheetah cuz i lyke cheetaz but no adulterurs unless they are me or dally but ya i like chettahs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO my favorite part of the story is   

Back to top Go down

SO my favorite part of the story is
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Discussion-
Jump to: