forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Also i added moe characters to the website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wheelcheese

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : With my IC

PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anrui

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Wheelcheese wrote:
Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Neutral what's wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAMFED

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

anrui wrote:
Wheelcheese wrote:
Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Neutral what's wrong with you?

They're just smart for thinging up lols. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anrui

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

BAMFED wrote:
anrui wrote:
Wheelcheese wrote:
Sasuke is a weiner Mad
We don't need him all angsty and emo-y.
Dally is doing Sasuke justice.

Oh, and Dally!
You should totally add Kakashi and let him rape Sasuke.
That'd bring much lulz.
Neutral what's wrong with you?

They're just smart for thinging up lols. Twisted Evil
silent...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Also i added moe characters to the website   

Back to top Go down
 
Also i added moe characters to the website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Less laggy website
» website backround
» Kara's Mai-Multiverse Forum Banner
» One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites
» Alphabet Video Game Characters!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Updates-
Jump to: