HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hufflepuff :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: hufflepuff :(   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Quote :
Harry and Shadow took flying horses to find Dumbledore and Mystique (no one know Edard was on the dark side) so they weren’t looking for him. The horses cod only be seen if you saw a person die to Harry killed a Hufflepuff in fort of Shadow. “There no we can ride on ride on,” said Harry as he put some boots on Shadow. “ are you Ready to kill him?” Shadow nodded. His fangs were gumbing out of his mouth devilishly.

Dally I would plz to know what u have against hufflepluffs. i personlly am a hufflepuff and am quite shcoked, as i imagine all the other huffles on this website (which is fanatastic) would be. Us hufflepuffs already have bad mammarys of cedric digory dying wich was verry sad for all of us bcus we are very close and no one likes hufflepuffs anyways, they think we r stupid. Were not!! but now that harry has killed anothr of our hufflepuff friends we are devsated and we wpild like for peple to stop killing us plz. I mean i know that shadow had to see persons die but in the future could yoiu pleaze avoid hufflepuffs and kill someone else? we wuld appreciate it

thnks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: hufflepuff :(   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 pm

I 2 am a bit ballistic abot that peragreph i think i am also a hUffelpuff i am not sure i wasnt sorted but i think im because im gay and also becasue i had a very huge crash on Cedric D, and i think hufflepofcide is wrong and shud be illegal. But maybe we can excuse the violetion of Harry becuz he is a very drugs personn and you know drugs it affects that you dont longer cant tell the bright from the long that's why Heat Legger died *cries at the mammary* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: hufflepuff :(   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 pm

yes i suposo harry was very not himself and was not thinking right but i believe harry and cedric were friends, right? and i am ver plositive that heah ledger was a hufflepuff too, which is another sad mammary for us to carry...

i did not know the sorting hat wil not sort gay people. that is very rude and strange. Prof skeleton said he is bismexual tho...hm, confuse. althouw i am getting a hufflepuff vibe form yuo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bean Gay

PostSubject: Re: hufflepuff :(   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:20 pm

oh no that is not my meaning about the sorting hat he his very undescriminatey, i mean i think im a huffle because im gay and becaus i liked cedric, i think a lot of huffles in the hufflepuff are gays the gay ration is a bit higher im not sure why, cedric was imself gay and he had a lot of followersa a sort of gay club in hufflepoff it, it is not in the books though i knowed it from closed gay sorces. He had a relitionship with Cho Chan but it was a cover because he was a very high profile and he chosend CHo because as she is asian she is more android because in asians the maele and female are not so distinct. Voldemerc was a big homophone thats why he killd cedric and thats why he and Dubledore wer big nemesis's . ih i think i went a bit off tape here anyway hufflepufcide is wrong even if the commiter is a chosen one
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thediaryofmarysue.blogspot.com/
The Next Ritalin

PostSubject: Re: hufflepuff :(   Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Oh i see wat u are meaning. Cedric was very improtant to us, R.I.P., he was liek the most popalar hufflepuff ever and he kinda got us a reptation, you know? i think we hav lots of gay people becaus our colours are yellow and black maybe ? they are very nice happy colours so someone wo is brave or smart or evil would not prefer yellow to their house colours ( and there is nothing wrong with that)anyways he who must not be named is a very hugemungous homophobic and hufflepufcide needs to end bcuz we are sick of it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hufflepuff :(   

Back to top Go down

hufflepuff :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1