forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What is the point of the calendar? O:<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:18 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha Q's (Cues)

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Hogywurtz

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:20 pm

I need sum one 2 ass me to hagrids orifice so dat i cn find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Heybby.com
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house

i aredy chekked awl i saw wuz hagrid wif wandz in all hiz sausages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i TUMORZ

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Edward

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house

i aredy chekked awl i saw wuz hagrid wif wandz in all hiz sausages

He's wit snaps weiner mahn ya'll didn't no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satisifiedduckie.deviantart.com/
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 pm

i TUMORZ wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house

i aredy chekked awl i saw wuz hagrid wif wandz in all hiz sausages

He's wit snaps weiner mahn ya'll didn't no?
O SHIZ WHERE MY SORTING HAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i TUMORZ

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 24
Location : Edward

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

AIGHT wrote:
i TUMORZ wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house

i aredy chekked awl i saw wuz hagrid wif wandz in all hiz sausages

He's wit snaps weiner mahn ya'll didn't no?
O SHIZ WHERE MY SORTING HAT
who u b sortin into yo sortin hat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satisifiedduckie.deviantart.com/
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 pm

i TUMORZ wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i TUMORZ wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house

i aredy chekked awl i saw wuz hagrid wif wandz in all hiz sausages

He's wit snaps weiner mahn ya'll didn't no?
O SHIZ WHERE MY SORTING HAT
who u b sortin into yo sortin hat?
childrenz cuz i iz a gay wigga pedofilez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:41 am

AIGHT wrote:
i TUMORZ wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i TUMORZ wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house

i aredy chekked awl i saw wuz hagrid wif wandz in all hiz sausages

He's wit snaps weiner mahn ya'll didn't no?
O SHIZ WHERE MY SORTING HAT
who u b sortin into yo sortin hat?
childrenz cuz i iz a gay wigga pedofilez

Dally already told yew yew aint no wiggz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i TUMORZ wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
i TUMORZ wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
DAYUM WHITIES WHAT THE KFC IS HAPPENIN? Cool
LOL KTFD IS HAPPENIN BBY CAX Cool

Ho dayum yuz right
Where's that fggt go?
i hrdz he waz bfffz wit hagriz maybz at hiz house

i aredy chekked awl i saw wuz hagrid wif wandz in all hiz sausages

He's wit snaps weiner mahn ya'll didn't no?
O SHIZ WHERE MY SORTING HAT
who u b sortin into yo sortin hat?
childrenz cuz i iz a gay wigga pedofilez

Dally already told yew yew aint no wiggz
I dun giv shitz i iz wat i wantz 2 b Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is the point of the calendar? O:<   

Back to top Go down
 
What is the point of the calendar? O:<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-Multiverse Calendar Contest 2011 on deviantART
» My PP 6 point star pattern
» Phantom Calendar 2012
» AKs take 2: Mummy Slacking, Gastro Acid + Slacking Combo , Frost Breath + Anger Point
» wat is a gold or sliver crit point

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Free Chat-
Jump to: