forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HEllo ya all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 pm

I are vary new.

I wanted to ask, you like cookies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
compassion-like-snake-eye

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : In draco's eyes O_O

PostSubject: cookiez   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:06 pm

all yer cookiez R belong to us >o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:08 pm

compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
all yer cookiez R belong to us >o
then eat dem >o
*stuffs them in your mouth* EAT COOOOOOKIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
compassion-like-snake-eye

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : In draco's eyes O_O

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
all yer cookiez R belong to us >o
then eat dem >o
*stuffs them in your mouth* EAT COOOOOOKIE

-gargle flail gargle- ... -swallow- HUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:10 pm

compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
all yer cookiez R belong to us >o
then eat dem >o
*stuffs them in your mouth* EAT COOOOOOKIE

-gargle flail gargle- ... -swallow- HUUUUUUUU
GHAPPY?! You liek them?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
compassion-like-snake-eye

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : In draco's eyes O_O

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
all yer cookiez R belong to us >o
then eat dem >o
*stuffs them in your mouth* EAT COOOOOOKIE

-gargle flail gargle- ... -swallow- HUUUUUUUU
GHAPPY?! You liek them?!

Naw D= I tttly need sheep now D=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:11 pm

D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 pm

compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
all yer cookiez R belong to us >o
then eat dem >o
*stuffs them in your mouth* EAT COOOOOOKIE

-gargle flail gargle- ... -swallow- HUUUUUUUU
GHAPPY?! You liek them?!

Naw D= I tttly need sheep now D=
Sheeo well D8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
compassion-like-snake-eye

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : In draco's eyes O_O

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Carpet wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD

heeeeey D8 how comes he gets dem in the hand and I get em shoved down my throat!


yu hates me dun yu ;~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:17 pm

compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD

heeeeey D8 how comes he gets dem in the hand and I get em shoved down my throat!


yu hates me dun yu ;~;
D< bcuz i'm a historical event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:18 pm

compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD

heeeeey D8 how comes he gets dem in the hand and I get em shoved down my throat!


yu hates me dun yu ;~;

Nu i do becuase I liek you, that way I make sure noone drop on ground 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
compassion-like-snake-eye

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : In draco's eyes O_O

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Great Depression wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD

heeeeey D8 how comes he gets dem in the hand and I get em shoved down my throat!


yu hates me dun yu ;~;
D< bcuz i'm a historical event.

ha! she just sed I ish special -pokes out tounge-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 pm

compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD

heeeeey D8 how comes he gets dem in the hand and I get em shoved down my throat!


yu hates me dun yu ;~;
D< bcuz i'm a historical event.

ha! she just sed I ish special -pokes out tounge-

Dont;t fight else I get tumorz D<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
compassion-like-snake-eye

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : In draco's eyes O_O

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD

heeeeey D8 how comes he gets dem in the hand and I get em shoved down my throat!


yu hates me dun yu ;~;
D< bcuz i'm a historical event.

ha! she just sed I ish special -pokes out tounge-

Dont;t fight else I get tumorz D<

Then I will slap you!
...
LIKES A PUPPY PEEING ON FLOWERS D<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carpet

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-07-31
Location : On the gorund ]8

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 pm

compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
compassion-like-snake-eye wrote:
Carpet wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
D< I WANT DEM COOKIES.

*stuffs a few in your hands* heer 8DD

heeeeey D8 how comes he gets dem in the hand and I get em shoved down my throat!


yu hates me dun yu ;~;
D< bcuz i'm a historical event.

ha! she just sed I ish special -pokes out tounge-

Dont;t fight else I get tumorz D<

Then I will slap you!
...
LIKES A PUPPY PEEING ON FLOWERS D<

DDD8 OH NOES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 pm

PFF. U GOTTA HURT DA INNOCENT, RITE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
compassion-like-snake-eye

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 26
Location : In draco's eyes O_O

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Great Depression wrote:
PFF. U GOTTA HURT DA INNOCENT, RITE?

Rite all the Nigga fuck way =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Next Ritalin

avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Edwards Pocket

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 pm

...cookies?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:46 pm

ONO. Don't let Ritalin has any. She already ate my FLAN. D<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
The Next Ritalin

avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Edwards Pocket

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Great Depression wrote:
ONO. Don't let Ritalin has any. She already ate my FLAN. D<

I only ate it because Edward doesnt feed me!
I was so hungry. :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:53 pm

The Next Ritalin wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
ONO. Don't let Ritalin has any. She already ate my FLAN. D<

I only ate it because Edward doesnt feed me!
I was so hungry. :c
Aw... he doesn't know wut eating is. ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
The Next Ritalin

avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Edwards Pocket

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:59 pm

i know
i tink mustique put me in his pocket on purpose
for my pain and sufferage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:01 pm

is all so u can get te poweers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
The Next Ritalin

avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Edwards Pocket

PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:05 pm

i didnt even want te powes tho
mustiques just being a cunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HEllo ya all   

Back to top Go down
 
HEllo ya all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Free Chat-
Jump to: