forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You guys should liek ttly friend mee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:13 am

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Gawd u ar such a fawking hoar Mad
nd to thank u got mad at hiei for having teh anal secks wif dat sexy sas-gay
Nao ur into hedgemice u fawking furry
I sry bbyz plz dunt beat miez i wntz do etz aginz, i iz ovar shadwoz

If ur reely sawrry then weres mi fuqquin dinner betch?
butz we only hvz tv dinrz cuz we cantz pay da rentz Crying or Very sad

Den yew bettr gok find a gewd street cornur
okz jus dnt beatz miez aginz Crying or Very sad

Fyne but i havs you know i gota knew belt jus for the beatinz of yew
......nd if yur not carefil i will maek yew sleep in te back yard agin Mad
okz... -wrkz da crnerz-

-drinkz a beerz-
bby show sum moar leg D8<
-rips off dress- IZ DAT ENUFF?

Oh snap i haz boner Embarassed
Itz ten inches bby ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:14 am

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Gawd u ar such a fawking hoar Mad
nd to thank u got mad at hiei for having teh anal secks wif dat sexy sas-gay
Nao ur into hedgemice u fawking furry
I sry bbyz plz dunt beat miez i wntz do etz aginz, i iz ovar shadwoz

If ur reely sawrry then weres mi fuqquin dinner betch?
butz we only hvz tv dinrz cuz we cantz pay da rentz Crying or Very sad

Den yew bettr gok find a gewd street cornur
okz jus dnt beatz miez aginz Crying or Very sad

Fyne but i havs you know i gota knew belt jus for the beatinz of yew
......nd if yur not carefil i will maek yew sleep in te back yard agin Mad
okz... -wrkz da crnerz-

-drinkz a beerz-
bby show sum moar leg D8<
-rips off dress- IZ DAT ENUFF?

Oh snap i haz boner Embarassed
Itz ten inches bby ;D
be gntlz itz mai first tiemz hving a peniz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:15 am

But ders no rulez
so we can has sektual relations over 1000 times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 am

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
But ders no rulez
so we can has sektual relations over 1000 times
why notz 9001 tiemz?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 am

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
But ders no rulez
so we can has sektual relations over 1000 times
why notz 9001 tiemz?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 am

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
But ders no rulez
so we can has sektual relations over 1000 times
why notz 9001 tiemz?

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!! affraid
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor Snap's Dick

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 26
Location : On (or off) Professor Snap

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 am

Oh, babycakes. I'd love that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatFaggotDumbledumdore

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 am

Woah... did someone say something about showing some leg?

That bitch better be BEAR WHITE ya hear me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 pm

ThatFaggotDumbledumdore wrote:
Woah... did someone say something about showing some leg?

That bitch better be BEAR WHITE ya hear me?
-shwz sum bear white leg- Embarassed
thtz be 50 dorrarz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha Q's (Cues)

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28
Location : Hogywurtz

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 pm

OMAI

I'll give 150 if you show us more Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Heybby.com
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
OMAI

I'll give 150 if you show us more Wink
okz but juzt cuz i gtz 2 pay rents
-showz more-
DON'T LAUGH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HAVING A PENIS Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SLYTHERING!

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Alright!!!

Oh, and sorry to be n00bish but how do I change my picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha Q's (Cues)

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28
Location : Hogywurtz

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 pm

SLYTHERING! wrote:
Alright!!!

Oh, and sorry to be n00bish but how do I change my picture?


Upload from you computer like srsly.

This site does not like photobucket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Heybby.com
SLYTHERING!

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
SLYTHERING! wrote:
Alright!!!

Oh, and sorry to be n00bish but how do I change my picture?


Upload from you computer like srsly.

This site does not like photobucket.

That's good to know, thanks. But like, where do I actually go on this site to upload it as my pic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanisha Q's (Cues)

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 28
Location : Hogywurtz

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 pm

SLYTHERING! wrote:
Tanisha Q's (Cues) wrote:
SLYTHERING! wrote:
Alright!!!

Oh, and sorry to be n00bish but how do I change my picture?


Upload from you computer like srsly.

This site does not like photobucket.

That's good to know, thanks. But like, where do I actually go on this site to upload it as my pic?

Profile -> Avatar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Heybby.com
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Lululululululul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbledore Danished

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:21 pm

If you're my friend, can you wrap around my weiner? Because it's my first time having a penis.

Pwease?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Course bby
And since i alredy got AIGHT makin me monies...
It's a free wrap ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbledore Danished

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Fuck yeshhh. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Course bby
And since i alredy got AIGHT makin me monies...
It's a free wrap ;D
IZ DATZ HW DIZ SHITZ IZ I MAKEZ U MONIEZ AN U DO DIS...

I have to say I'm a little aroused... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:51 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Course bby
And since i alredy got AIGHT makin me monies...
It's a free wrap ;D
IZ DATZ HW DIZ SHITZ IZ I MAKEZ U MONIEZ AN U DO DIS...

I have to say I'm a little aroused... Embarassed

Aren't we all? Cool
I'm very sekstual and arousing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Course bby
And since i alredy got AIGHT makin me monies...
It's a free wrap ;D
IZ DATZ HW DIZ SHITZ IZ I MAKEZ U MONIEZ AN U DO DIS...

I have to say I'm a little aroused... Embarassed

Aren't we all? Cool
I'm very sekstual and arousing
o bbyz u makz mie liekz crzy in da pantz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:58 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Course bby
And since i alredy got AIGHT makin me monies...
It's a free wrap ;D
IZ DATZ HW DIZ SHITZ IZ I MAKEZ U MONIEZ AN U DO DIS...

I have to say I'm a little aroused... Embarassed

Aren't we all? Cool
I'm very sekstual and arousing
o bbyz u makz mie liekz crzy in da pantz

Oh snayap
-crawls in pants-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AIGHT

avatar

Posts : 446
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 28
Location : Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Course bby
And since i alredy got AIGHT makin me monies...
It's a free wrap ;D
IZ DATZ HW DIZ SHITZ IZ I MAKEZ U MONIEZ AN U DO DIS...

I have to say I'm a little aroused... Embarassed

Aren't we all? Cool
I'm very sekstual and arousing
o bbyz u makz mie liekz crzy in da pantz

Oh snayap
-crawls in pants-
OH YUZ I LIEKZ ET
MOAR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bumblebee Boobs

avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Around ur weiner

PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:04 pm

AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
AIGHT wrote:
Bumblebee Boobs wrote:
Course bby
And since i alredy got AIGHT makin me monies...
It's a free wrap ;D
IZ DATZ HW DIZ SHITZ IZ I MAKEZ U MONIEZ AN U DO DIS...

I have to say I'm a little aroused... Embarassed

Aren't we all? Cool
I'm very sekstual and arousing
o bbyz u makz mie liekz crzy in da pantz

Oh snayap
-crawls in pants-
OH YUZ I LIEKZ ET
MOAR!!!

-bites-
:B CHOMP CHOMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You guys should liek ttly friend mee   

Back to top Go down
 
You guys should liek ttly friend mee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hi, nice to meet you guys.
» Oh baby you got what I need, but you say he's just a friend...
» How would you describe your ideal friend?
» Commando guys for Cosmo
» Any good body guys out there?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Free Chat-
Jump to: