forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hai gayz I made a rhyme :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hot Gothic Midget

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:41 pm

I am Edward
I am dumb
Turn that water
Back to cum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:42 pm

I WANNA MAKE ONE, 2.

I am Dally
I just rock
Wrap mah bumblebees
Round your cock.

;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Hot Gothic Midget

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm

I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grred

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Edwart's mouth.

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:51 pm

I am Dally
I like boys
Watch me turn things
Into kinky sex toys!


Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Hot Gothic Midget

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Hot Gothic Midget

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
OMG you’re so huge! You’re like 6 inches!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
OMG you’re so huge! You’re like 6 inches!!
Cool It's okay. I know this is your first time having a penis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Grred

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Edwart's mouth.

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:20 pm

Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
OMG you’re so huge! You’re like 6 inches!!
Cool It's okay. I know this is your first time having a penis.

Ohh haaai. dis iz makin me uncumfrtable. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Grred wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
OMG you’re so huge! You’re like 6 inches!!
Cool It's okay. I know this is your first time having a penis.

Ohh haaai. dis iz makin me uncumfrtable. Embarassed
OH bby, its ok. We can has a threesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Grred

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Edwart's mouth.

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Great Depression wrote:
Grred wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
OMG you’re so huge! You’re like 6 inches!!
Cool It's okay. I know this is your first time having a penis.

Ohh haaai. dis iz makin me uncumfrtable. Embarassed
OH bby, its ok. We can has a threesome.

not wit muh BROTHER i wont. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Grred wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Grred wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
OMG you’re so huge! You’re like 6 inches!!
Cool It's okay. I know this is your first time having a penis.

Ohh haaai. dis iz makin me uncumfrtable. Embarassed
OH bby, its ok. We can has a threesome.

not wit muh BROTHER i wont. Mad
D: I'VE BEEN LIED TO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Grred

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Edwart's mouth.

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Great Depression wrote:
Grred wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Grred wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
Hot Gothic Midget wrote:
I love it! Very Happy
Orly?

Y'know, I has a thing for the little ones. Embarassed
Ohhhh
is that your wand? Embarassed
No, but it's just as magic, bby.
OMG you’re so huge! You’re like 6 inches!!
Cool It's okay. I know this is your first time having a penis.

Ohh haaai. dis iz makin me uncumfrtable. Embarassed
OH bby, its ok. We can has a threesome.

not wit muh BROTHER i wont. Mad
D: I'VE BEEN LIED TO.
Lol wut?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hot Gothic Midget

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 am

K this topick went 2 hel poast moar rhymez!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 pm

We gonna has a viking wedding
Gonna shat on Dally's bedding
We gonna be so damn tumors
And KTF Dumbledores
We gonna do it a thousand times
And Depression can't think of anymore rhymes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Dumble's Door

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : my orifice

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 pm

MY NAME IZ LINK
I RIDE ON MY GRYFON
I LIEK TO THINK
IM DA VOICE OF RAISON


???????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:23 pm

MY NAME IS SASPLUKE
I IS A NINJASK MAN
DUMBLE'S DOOR MADE A FLUKE
CUZ I'M THE VOICE OF RAISON
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
turningcumintowater

avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 24
Location : In Dally's bed...turning some cum into water >=]

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 pm

My name is Dumbledore
come on knock on my door
but be warned- i might finger ya
Cause I drive a toyota!




....i tried Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Next Ritalin

avatar

Posts : 575
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 22
Location : Edwards Pocket

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Dumbledores
Long white bear
Lives outdoors
With white hair
It adores
A millionare
But he ignores
Long white bear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 pm

I sit by the mall of Hogwarts in solidarity
And cry at all the horribly sad mammories.
D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Hot Gothic Midget

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 pm

I am Snaps
I fucking rock
I fucked the shit out of Bella
And then lost my cock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Shat

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : “Nigga FUCK no,” said Harry

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Great Depression wrote:
We gonna has a viking wedding
Gonna shat on Dally's bedding
We gonna be so damn tumors
And KTF Dumbledores
We gonna do it a thousand times
And Depression can't think of anymore rhymes
omg i luv u Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Depression

avatar

Posts : 485
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 27
Location : Dust Bowl

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Edward Shat wrote:
Great Depression wrote:
We gonna has a viking wedding
Gonna shat on Dally's bedding
We gonna be so damn tumors
And KTF Dumbledores
We gonna do it a thousand times
And Depression can't think of anymore rhymes
omg i luv u Embarassed
Embarassed orly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaokie.livejournal.com/
Wheelcheese

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 23
Location : With my IC

PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Mystique
Has no nipples
It makes me tumors
and kinda tickles
like Hagrid's sausages
he died to death
Dally mourns
her real name is Beth
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
Yes. I'm just that amazing. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hai gayz I made a rhyme :)   

Back to top Go down
 
hai gayz I made a rhyme :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I found a Crown Lynn Ironstone Handpainted Made In Philippines today!!
» Colorful Old Made in Germany Footed Console Bowl with Marks & Numbers
» printed circuit boards and dry transfer images made easily
» Where was this made ?
» Beautiful 1995 Impala SS in the best color they made it in!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Discussion-
Jump to: