forum for dally's story, fts ^_^
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 CHAPTER TEN :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DRACO BUTT RAPE

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Edwart's pabnts

PostSubject: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm

LOLZ, DALDO I LOEV YOU! CHAPTER TEN MADE ME LOEV YOU LIKE LESS.

BUT THERE WAS STILL HOPE, WHEN THIS QUOTE APEARED IN FRONT OF ME I SHIT BRICKS.

Quote :

She warped around like gluten… it was like being drunk and high and on drugs at the same time. She got dizzed from spinning and finally arrived at a spooky looking prison.. there were black people in cloaks and no faces. She hid behind a well… but she was right next to a chainber with a man all scraggly in it.


LOL!! BUT THAT IS NOT ALL FOLKS WHEN EDWART SAID "LET ME READ DIS" I WAS LIEK 'OH EDWAD U AND YO SLANG!'

BUT STILL I LOEV CHAPTER WITH SNAPS SOUFFLE. 4?? AND DIS ONEZ WAS OKAY.
UR THOUGHTS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm

PIC:

LMAO.
EDWAD AND HIS SLANG,Oh Bby
I lurves all the chapters O:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sad Mammory

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRACO BUTT RAPE

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Edwart's pabnts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm

LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace wrote:
PIC:

LMAO.
EDWAD AND HIS SLANG,Oh Bby
I lurves all the chapters O:

LOL DALLY IS SUCH A PARTY GURL ONLY SHE WOULD KNO WHAT DRUNK AND HIGH AND ON DRUGS AT THE SAME TIME WOULD FEEL LIKE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 pm

DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace wrote:
PIC:

LMAO.
EDWAD AND HIS SLANG,Oh Bby
I lurves all the chapters O:

LOL DALLY IS SUCH A PARTY GURL ONLY SHE WOULD KNO WHAT DRUNK AND HIGH AND ON DRUGS AT THE SAME TIME WOULD FEEL LIKE.
IKNOERITE.LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRACO BUTT RAPE

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Edwart's pabnts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Sad Mammory wrote:
OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Crying or Very sad
ITZ TRUEZ, I BET DALALLA WILL LEARN FRUM DIS.

NEXT SHE WILL POP OUT OF DUMBLEDORE'S BEAR AND BE LIEK;
'LOL HAI GAYS, I KNO HOW TO BEE A PERFECT MAAMAA NOW LOLZ'.

and I will be waiting with my right hand ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

~HAZ A LUUK OF SHEER WHORE ON MAI FAICE~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 pm

DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Crying or Very sad
ITZ TRUEZ, I BET DALALLA WILL LEARN FRUM DIS.

NEXT SHE WILL POP OUT OF DUMBLEDORE'S BEAR AND BE LIEK;
'LOL HAI GAYS, I KNO HOW TO BEE A PERFECT MAAMAA NOW LOLZ'.

and I will be waiting with my right hand ready.

LMAO
I AGREE O:!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sad Mammory

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm

DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Crying or Very sad
ITZ TRUEZ, I BET DALALLA WILL LEARN FRUM DIS.

NEXT SHE WILL POP OUT OF DUMBLEDORE'S BEAR AND BE LIEK;
'LOL HAI GAYS, I KNO HOW TO BEE A PERFECT MAAMAA NOW LOLZ'.

and I will be waiting with my right hand ready.
o, inorite?
Nd I'll bee liek, "skaaaank, yer bby iz smarterrr den yew, he tricked yew intu leevin heem alun! BIATCH!"
Butt at leest she tuld heem she luved heem b4 she left... silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 pm

The baby can't protect the house if KTFD nd Mustique pay 'im a visit D<
HEEL DIEEE D;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRACO BUTT RAPE

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Edwart's pabnts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Sad Mammory wrote:
DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Crying or Very sad
ITZ TRUEZ, I BET DALALLA WILL LEARN FRUM DIS.

NEXT SHE WILL POP OUT OF DUMBLEDORE'S BEAR AND BE LIEK;
'LOL HAI GAYS, I KNO HOW TO BEE A PERFECT MAAMAA NOW LOLZ'.

and I will be waiting with my right hand ready.
o, inorite?
Nd I'll bee liek, "skaaaank, yer bby iz smarterrr den yew, he tricked yew intu leevin heem alun! BIATCH!"
Butt at leest she tuld heem she luved heem b4 she left... silent

LOL, BBY SHADOW JUST WANTED TO GET DOWN AND FUNKY WITH THE OTHER MUTANT BBY DEMON WIZARDZ.
HIS MAMA WOULDN'T APROVE. Crying or Very sad

@LOOK: LOL GET THAT WHORE OFF YOUR FACE, IT MIGHT HAVE AIDS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sad Mammory

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 pm

LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace wrote:
The baby can't protect the house if KTFD nd Mustique pay 'im a visit D<
HEEL DIEEE D;
inorite?
They'll be liek, "LOL, Dellala, yew iz dum, we gatchyo bby! We iz gunna sqweesh heem, FTW!"
Nd de bby dun haff a wand or nuthin.
Heez liek, az helpless as a sausage! Fer SARS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm

WAT!?
MOUNTS ON A UNICORN
DID YUU SAI AIDS?!?!

@SAD: OMJ! YUUR RITE D<
POOR BABY WIT NO WAND ISH GUNNA DIEE


Last edited by LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sad Mammory

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:37 pm

DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Crying or Very sad
ITZ TRUEZ, I BET DALALLA WILL LEARN FRUM DIS.

NEXT SHE WILL POP OUT OF DUMBLEDORE'S BEAR AND BE LIEK;
'LOL HAI GAYS, I KNO HOW TO BEE A PERFECT MAAMAA NOW LOLZ'.

and I will be waiting with my right hand ready.
o, inorite?
Nd I'll bee liek, "skaaaank, yer bby iz smarterrr den yew, he tricked yew intu leevin heem alun! BIATCH!"
Butt at leest she tuld heem she luved heem b4 she left... silent

LOL, BBY SHADOW JUST WANTED TO GET DOWN AND FUNKY WITH THE OTHER MUTANT BBY DEMON WIZARDZ.
HIS MAMA WOULDN'T APROVE. Crying or Very sad

@LOOK: LOL GET THAT WHORE OFF YOUR FACE, IT MIGHT HAVE AIDS.
Heez mama wud wanna parti tew, nd eet wudn bee cool no more. Neutral
Den hee'l bee de lamest bby at Hogywarts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRACO BUTT RAPE

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Edwart's pabnts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 pm

LOL, I BET IT'S ALL WRITEN OUT CLEVERLY. MYSTIQUE THINKS SHE GETS DALDO'S BBY.

DELLY'S BBY TURNZ OUT TO B AWESUM, AND BAM DRACO AND HEGAY ARE ALIVE!! FOR SARS.
AND NO WANDS WILL BE CUMMIN OUT OF ANY SASUAGES OF ANYONES BODIES!

LOL, YEA I SAID AIDS. ALSO MOUNTS ON A UNICORNEN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DRACO BUTT RAPE

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-19
Location : Edwart's pabnts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Sad Mammory wrote:
DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Crying or Very sad
ITZ TRUEZ, I BET DALALLA WILL LEARN FRUM DIS.

NEXT SHE WILL POP OUT OF DUMBLEDORE'S BEAR AND BE LIEK;
'LOL HAI GAYS, I KNO HOW TO BEE A PERFECT MAAMAA NOW LOLZ'.

and I will be waiting with my right hand ready.
o, inorite?
Nd I'll bee liek, "skaaaank, yer bby iz smarterrr den yew, he tricked yew intu leevin heem alun! BIATCH!"
Butt at leest she tuld heem she luved heem b4 she left... silent

LOL, BBY SHADOW JUST WANTED TO GET DOWN AND FUNKY WITH THE OTHER MUTANT BBY DEMON WIZARDZ.
HIS MAMA WOULDN'T APROVE. Crying or Very sad

@LOOK: LOL GET THAT WHORE OFF YOUR FACE, IT MIGHT HAVE AIDS.
Heez mama wud wanna parti tew, nd eet wudn bee cool no more. Neutral
Den hee'l bee de lamest bby at Hogywarts.
FOR SHAME! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 pm

OH NOEZ.NAUGHT AIDS D8
NAO I WON'T BE KEWL IN HOGYWARTS Sad
~SQUINTS AT COCK ON WALL~OMG.IT BE 11:72FM D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sad Mammory

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Eets dat tiem alradee?! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:45 pm

IKNOERITE affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
He Was Tumors

avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-18
Location : Ravenpaw Common Room

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 pm

I am dissapoint.


Needs more lulzy spelling mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-07-22
Location : HOGYWARTZ

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 am

I FACKEN HATE CHAPTERZ WIT OATS ME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grred

avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Edwart's mouth.

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:22 pm

DRACO BUTT RAPE wrote:
Sad Mammory wrote:
OMG, I hated ddis chpter, liek, fer sars.
Delly iz a terable mom!
She left her bby on de flor agen!
Cuz he saiz he cun watch de huse!
I was liek, "OMFG, yer sew dum!" Mad
Crying or Very sad
ITZ TRUEZ, I BET DALALLA WILL LEARN FRUM DIS.

NEXT SHE WILL POP OUT OF DUMBLEDORE'S BEAR AND BE LIEK;
'LOL HAI GAYS, I KNO HOW TO BEE A PERFECT MAAMAA NOW LOLZ'.

and I will be waiting with my right hand ready.

I WALL B 2222!! WE CANNE FAP 2GETHER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pain_and_Sufferage

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 27
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 am

LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace wrote:
The baby can't protect the house if KTFD nd Mustique pay 'im a visit D<
HEEL DIEEE D;
NU UH!

HE IS TE CHOSUM ON!11!!!!2!!
STFU. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace

avatar

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 21
Location : Slythering,Hogywarts

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 am

Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace wrote:
The baby can't protect the house if KTFD nd Mustique pay 'im a visit D<
HEEL DIEEE D;
NU UH!

HE IS TE CHOSUM ON!11!!!!2!!
STFU. Evil or Very Mad
D:<
HEES STILL JUST A BABYYY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sad Mammory

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:05 pm

LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace wrote:
Pain_and_Sufferage wrote:
LookOfSheerWhoreOnHisFace wrote:
The baby can't protect the house if KTFD nd Mustique pay 'im a visit D<
HEEL DIEEE D;
NU UH!

HE IS TE CHOSUM ON!11!!!!2!!
STFU. Evil or Very Mad
D:<
HEES STILL JUST A BABYYY!
Ya, nd he dun haff a wand!
Yer sew dum! Mad
Me nd WhoreFace r sew smart. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER TEN :(   

Back to top Go down
 
CHAPTER TEN :(
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Alien Girl,Shiki - chapter 5
» Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 55
» No new Fairy Tail chapter this week.
» The Beginning of the N: Chapter 1
» The Arrival Chapter 6: Genesis

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FaCe ThE StRaNgE :: Discussion-
Jump to: